DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: fikassel on July 27, 2010, 01:57:20 PM
-
hi,
i've installed windows 7 on our 400uxn2. then I installed the magicinfopro client 3005. when I start the magicinfopro client nothing happens. how can I get it work?
regards
-
I am not surprised! The Samsung client software will only work on the Samsung OS Image for a particular monitor. You cannot install another OS and expect the client to work as this is tied to the OS Samsung has created for UXn-2.
If you want to use the Digital Signage MagicInfo pro, you have to go back to its original OS image and that is supplied by the www.samsunglfd.com web site. You need to register first with them.
Bill
-
Software will work with standard windows (tried it), maybe your problem is compatibillity with Windows 7. Did you try to run MIP in compatibillity mode?
-
Yeah, if you get MIP to work on Windows 7 OS, then whistle please. What the previous forum member was asking is whether the MIP player will run on Windows 7. The answer is that it doesn't. If it did, then Samsung will be issuing free digital signage sofwater and I don't think that this is the case.
Bill
-
You said "The Samsung client software will only work on the Samsung OS Image for a particular monitor" which is not true and I was just pointing that out.