DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Tmerlo on July 27, 2010, 04:23:45 PM

Title: Reinstalling the TV/Monitor Software
Post by: Tmerlo on July 27, 2010, 04:23:45 PM
Does anyone know where I can get an image of the software on the TV/Monitor? I figure it's just windows with the magic info software installed but the whole thing got messed up when I tried to install a video player software.

I installed the software and committed the changes. When I turned the TV on the next day it came up with a error saying the registry got corrupted. I got past the error by connecting a mouse and clicking the OK button. The screen then came up with just the blue default background and a mouse cursor, nothing else. Not even a task bar or a clock. If I try to run anything on the monitor going threw the task monitor it says that there are no programs associated with EXE files.

So I guess the monitors software is completely screwed up and needs to be re-installed. I guess this is done with some kind of rescue image that is booted up and installed from the thumb drive. But the person I'm helping doesn't remember ever getting a rescue disc or thumb drive or anything.

Is there anywhere I can download this or does anyone have any documentation on procedures to reinstalling the TV software?

Thanks.
Title: Re: Reinstalling the TV/Monitor Software
Post by: EricL on July 27, 2010, 05:39:58 PM
Hi

if you contact Samsung Corporate Support and ask them nicely they will likely send you the client image with instructions  ;)

EricL