DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: phcahill on September 07, 2010, 03:16:06 AM

Title: Are there any release notes for 2509b?
Post by: phcahill on September 07, 2010, 03:16:06 AM
We are struggling with the server getting slower and slower as we schedule more items. Is this problem fixed in 2509b?

Does anyone have any other info on 2509b?

regards
Paul
Title: Re: Are there any release notes for 2509b?
Post by: London-I on September 15, 2010, 09:25:05 AM
So far do joy-it's still a problem for us too  ::) ::) ::)
Title: Re: Are there any release notes for 2509b?
Post by: Bill Coral on September 22, 2010, 12:30:41 AM
Well yes, there is!

Server 2600.3 and Client 3100. Here is the link for everything:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e85gak959nrie

Remember to use a clear install or use the PATCH (for client and server) to do an upgrade.

Bill
Title: Re: Are there any release notes for 2509b?
Post by: phcahill on November 21, 2010, 10:51:02 AM
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get notified.

Thanks Bill
Paul
Title: Re: Are there any release notes for 2509b?
Post by: mrmrva on November 21, 2010, 06:07:59 PM
I't seems that 2600.3 has a bug. It wouldn't change periodic settings for me no matter what so I reverted to 2509b