DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: RLS on September 14, 2010, 04:58:41 PM

Title: Clearing the 'open screen' display
Post by: RLS on September 14, 2010, 04:58:41 PM
Hello

As the title says really...When you go to open up a new screen, it displays all of the previous 'screens' that users have created in the past...Is there any way to clear this?

I have found where some of the .scn files are....however removing these does not seem to clear the list within the program, so I'm presuming there is a primary list somewhere contained in a single file?

It's more for clearing up's sake...just so the program is clearer and less cluttered for myself seeing as I'm the only person who uses the screens really.

Any help appreciated

Regards

RLS
Title: Re: Clearing the 'open screen' display
Post by: EricL on September 15, 2010, 08:09:12 AM
Hi

Find the files you no longer need in C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicInfo Pro\Screen and move them to an archive somewhere else.

Look under the library tab in the folder called screen-choose file, right click and choose delete.

They shouldn't appear in the list now.

EricL