DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: mpreis on September 15, 2010, 09:03:42 AM

Title: Mouse Arrow is always shown during .ppt presentations
Post by: mpreis on September 15, 2010, 09:03:42 AM
I am currently trying to remove the mouse arrow from the screens - currently the mouse arrow is always shown when a presentation is displayed. (We only show .ppt presentations on our screens)

Is there an easy way to hide the mouse arrow from the screen during the presentation?
Title: Re: Mouse Arrow is always shown during .ppt presentations
Post by: London-I on September 15, 2010, 09:19:20 AM
Strange-the mouse should be hidden when using magicinfo pro-check the "enable input" option is off in the set-up options of the screen file(powerpoint settings).

Or are you running the screen as a pc just showing ppt files maybe?  :-\
Title: Re: Mouse Arrow is always shown during .ppt presentations
Post by: mpreis on September 15, 2010, 09:25:34 AM
No, MagicInfo is used in Schedule-Mode ...

The "enable input" field is set to "Off" ...

Title: Re: Mouse Arrow is always shown during .ppt presentations
Post by: Bill Coral on September 22, 2010, 12:37:29 AM
If you have PPT Viewer installed on the Screens then you shouldn't have the mouse pointer showing - I, too will be surprised if you do. However, if you have installed the full version of PPT application on the client, then you WILL get the mouse pointer showing. To eliminate that you can use the nomousy utility and that will take the mouse off.

Here is the link to download the utility:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vziibbqddk6bu

Bill
Title: Re: Mouse Arrow is always shown during .ppt presentations
Post by: n_rothstein on September 29, 2010, 08:49:16 PM
Bill-

The mouse shows on our screens as well,and I only have the PPT Viewer installed.
Title: Re: Mouse Arrow is always shown during .ppt presentations
Post by: Bill Coral on October 16, 2010, 08:12:19 PM
Are you using MagicInfo pro or MagicInfo I? The cursor shouldn't be visible on the MagicInfo pro screens, but on the MagicInfo I you should be able to select whether you want it visible or not.

Bill