DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Frank on October 04, 2010, 01:20:07 PM

Title: Changing different areas!
Post by: Frank on October 04, 2010, 01:20:07 PM
Dear all,

at first, thank you to all, who give a lot of information. With your help I solve some problems. Now I have a new problem, but I don't find the solution.

I want to use some 40" MXn-2 with MagicInfo pro. I want to show differenet areas in different times in full screen.
For example:
- first area - movie - full screen - 30 seconds
- then changing to area - power point - full screen - 45 seconds
- then changing to area - web (wether content downloading from web) - full screen - 15 seconds
- then starts over

All areas must shown in full screen - not side by side and same time. I hope you understand.
If you have any idee, I'am very appreciative ::)
Thx
Frank
Title: Re: Changing different areas!
Post by: London-I on October 05, 2010, 11:45:38 AM
HI

you need to set the times the items will run in run in the "area" option sequentially-so your first item would run from 00:00:00 to 00:01:00 - your second item would run from 00:01:00 to 00:02:00 and so on..

Set the main page background to run for the total time you want all the files to cycle then set up the schedule to play the resulting file when required.

Takes a bit to get your head around at first but once you get it it's pretty easy  ;D
Title: Re: Changing different areas!
Post by: Frank on October 06, 2010, 10:24:51 PM
Hi too,

you are right. It's pretty easy.

Thx. ;D