DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: frko on October 22, 2010, 01:01:53 PM

Title: Textfile as Link to a new Screen
Post by: frko on October 22, 2010, 01:01:53 PM
Hello everyone

First I wanna thank for this great forum. It helped me a lot with several qustions i had before, but now I'm stuck at this issue.

Can I create a text with a link to a new screen? In detail I need a Mainpage with several links leading to different Websites.
I'm using MagicInfo Pro 2509.B

Thanks in advance
Frank
Title: Re: Textfile as Link to a new Screen
Post by: London-I on October 26, 2010, 03:46:37 PM
Don't think so, you could make a web area and link that to show a web page with your links on that you are hosting on a web server-you could even use an absolute path to the file that you could place on the D partition of each client or perhaps your pc where the server software is installed..
Title: Re: Textfile as Link to a new Screen
Post by: frko on October 28, 2010, 08:46:50 AM
Yeah that would be an altenative. Yet meanwhile the project is put on ice for the moment.
Thanks anyway

Frank