DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Ewanl30 on October 22, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Title: subtitles dont work on magicinfo
Post by: Ewanl30 on October 22, 2010, 02:33:40 PM
Hi

I cannot get subtitles to show on 2 screens when it switches to TV via magic info
when put to DTV manually the subtitles show without any problems however when published via magicifo they go missing again.

any ideas would be helpful LOL?

Ewan
Title: Re: subtitles dont work on magicinfo
Post by: Bill Coral on October 31, 2010, 07:37:55 AM
Hmmm yes, you are quite right. The probelm with this is that it is a video scaler issue. This is not simple I agree, and I have wanted to use it as well, but didn't work either. You have to be in full mode for the subtitles to work, only. The PIP function simply doesn't allow that because it assumes you are using the whole width of the screen.

Bill