DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: agonzalez on November 04, 2010, 01:37:33 PM

Title: Windows 7 64-bit - locating .scn files
Post by: agonzalez on November 04, 2010, 01:37:33 PM
Can anybody share some tips or tricks for running the server software in Win7 64-bit?  Is this even possible or recommended.  Any info would be helpful.  We are having trouble saving and locating our screen files.
Title: Re: Windows 7 64-bit - locating .scn files
Post by: LAB on November 05, 2010, 10:44:35 AM
I have had zero issues with saving screen files and I use Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Here is where your .scn files are located:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEC\MagicInfo Pro\Screen

You may also find other folders under this location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEC\MagicInfo Pro
Title: Re: Windows 7 64-bit - locating .scn files
Post by: agonzalez on November 05, 2010, 05:10:12 PM
I have had zero issues with saving screen files and I use Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Here is where your .scn files are located:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEC\MagicInfo Pro\Screen

You may also find other folders under this location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEC\MagicInfo Pro

good to know. I figured they would be in the (x86) PF folder but for some reason we have to locate them elsewhere on the C: drive.  Maybe we need to reinstall and pay closer attention to where these folders are located.  Thanks
Title: Re: Windows 7 64-bit - locating .scn files
Post by: Bill Coral on November 08, 2010, 01:42:39 PM
It may be that the files are 'hidden'. On the File Explorer tab, click on the Compatibility Mode and you can then see the files.

Bill