DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: ageorge on November 17, 2010, 09:23:05 PM

Title: Error message on screen when using web pages.
Post by: ageorge on November 17, 2010, 09:23:05 PM
For some reason I am getting an error message on my screen when I use web pages and I can't figure out how to make it go away.  The error reads at the top of the box " SignageScheduler.exe -Application Error" and in the box reads "The instruction at 0x018c469b referenced memory at 0x0000044c the memory could not be read click on ok to terminate the program".  How do make it so this error doesn't come up any more.  It freezes the whole screen except for the live video box.  Thanks!
Title: Re: Error message on screen when using web pages.
Post by: mrmrva on November 17, 2010, 10:23:50 PM
I had this same problem with live video webpage on multiple monitors. Didn't figure out what exactly was causing problem. My software version was 2502, maybe you could try latest build unless you are already using it.