DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Evil Turnip on April 04, 2011, 08:54:15 AM
-
Hi,
So far we have one demo unit setup and I have a few questions...
- Is it a good idea to join it to the local domain ?
- I need multiple people to edit these tv's not just one person. It seems like the software relies on a one to one connection with a server name or ip address. I cant give everyone access to the server so is there a way round this
Thanks
ET
-
- Is it a good idea to join it to the local domain ?
It is possible, but not recommended.
- I need multiple people to edit these tv's not just one person. It seems like the software relies on a one to one connection with a server name or ip address. I cant give everyone access to the server so is there a way round this
I think the better idea is using MagicInfo-i, it has functionality for user access and rights management.
Mii Premium is free of charge for 5 screens.
-
Hi,
Thanks do you have a download link for MII Prem and I will give that a shot...
Thanks
ET
-
I have 3 SM460MXn2 screens on our network and also have some older digital signage screen (cant remember make and models). They have an small ITX pc attached to the back of the screen. Can I use Magic-info to display the digital signage on these older screens as well as the 3 SM460s