DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: RGB-Vet on April 15, 2011, 10:23:01 AM
-
Hi all,
I'm new on the board and working with MIP since three weeks now.
Until now all worked great. I tried to upgrade client to version 3100.1 and the server to 2600.3
After updating the client there were no problems, but as soon as I updated the server it didn't find the client anymore.
By downgrading to server 2509.B and leaving client to 3100.1 the connection is found.
I'm working on a Win7 machine and was running server 2509.B
Has anybody experienced similar problems? Does anyone know a work around?
-
Server 2600.7 + clients 3100.3 = running well on my Windows7 64bit.
Try uninstall server - > reboot PC-> install latest MIP
the same for clients.
latest MIP on samsunglfd.com or will be provided by request on [email protected]