DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: makaam on April 20, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Title: problem 400PXN magic net pro?
Post by: makaam on April 20, 2011, 04:49:02 PM
hello,

I have a samsung 400PXN with Magic net Pro 1000.0 (400/460Dxn).
I have my schedule with magicinfopro PPT locally.
I've copied my 3 file (Screen ppt.scn, SScheduler.scl) on a USB key.
When I inserted the USB port on the samsung nothing happens, but the 3 files were successfully loaded on the disk.

thank you


laurent
Title: Re: problem 400PXN magic net pro?
Post by: dssc on April 20, 2011, 08:22:16 PM
I have a samsung 400PXN with Magic net Pro 1000.0 (400/460Dxn).
I have my schedule with magicinfopro PPT locally.
I've copied my 3 file (Screen ppt.scn, SScheduler.scl) on a USB key.
When I inserted the USB port on the samsung nothing happens, but the 3 files were successfully loaded on the disk.

Hi laurent.
I am not sure is MagicNet and MagicInfo Pro are compatible.
Do you have PPT viewer installed on PXn?
Also you can try to install MagicInfo Pro on the screen, the old MIP version works fine on PXN.
I think you can ask [email protected] for the old MIP.
Title: Re: problem 400PXN magic net pro?
Post by: makaam on April 21, 2011, 10:58:31 AM
hi

Viewer PPT is installed.
What version of MIP, I have installed version 2509, does not start.
Title: Re: problem 400PXN magic net pro?
Post by: dssc on April 21, 2011, 07:28:01 PM
For PXN the only MIP client will work is version 2500.
You need to install in on screen.
Title: Re: problem 400PXN magic net pro?
Post by: makaam on April 22, 2011, 04:04:50 PM
hello,
 I install pro MagicInfo 2500 and it works.
 download link MIP 2500: http://www.mediafire.com/?qxwzoeezwyv


thank you
Title: Re: problem 400PXN magic net pro?
Post by: HZM on April 26, 2011, 11:37:53 AM
hello,
 I install pro MagicInfo 2500 and it works.
 download link MIP 2500: http://www.mediafire.com/?qxwzoeezwyv


thank you

Thanks for the link, by the way, you can also download from:
http://210.118.76.159/dssc/mip/2500.zip

:)