DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: sgabs on May 04, 2011, 02:48:15 AM
-
Hello Everyone,
I'm creating a 2x2 Video Wall, and the problem I am having is being able to choose the video screen I made for the Schedule. It does not show up when I try to add it in.
I have 4 screens all networked with hardcoded IP addresses, a switch to connect them all and my laptop running MagicInfoPro. My goal is to upload the video to the screens and then leave my laptop disconnected.
I've also tried to create a simple picture screen and this also doesn't show up for me to schedule it as well.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, and I have to have this working by tomorrow.
If anyone can help or shed some light that would be greatly appreciated.
Steve
-
Steve, you need to ensure that when you create a Workspace, you use the video wall option. This is on your second tab (screen). Then you can see that only Photo or Video frames are allowed. Once this is done, then you can choose your videowall settings. I will post a PPT file with all details.
Bill
-
I'm also having trouble setting up a video wall. I have made video wall screens, but can't load them into the schedule. Bill, is that PPT file here somewhere?
-
I figured it out, wasn't clicking on the right things.