DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: wadhamit on May 16, 2011, 01:21:31 PM
-
Hi,
Complete noob here!
I have been thrown in the deep end and have just been told I am now in charge of 4 digital signs at the school I work at.
The issue is that one of the signs is not displaying images. It is being sent them from the server in JPG form and the three other signs have no issues just one! It displays text though.
-
has the screen in quesiton got access to the drive where the Jpg is being kept?
i had this issue and it was due to the drive where the image was beign kept not being mapped on the screen so when uploaded the screen couldnt pull the image.
-
It looks as if this is the issue, I have created a drive map just for digital signs and the digital sign user has read/write permissions.
Thanks again