DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: klewless on July 22, 2011, 08:41:56 PM

Title: Sigh... easy question
Post by: klewless on July 22, 2011, 08:41:56 PM
Just learning this, managed to put something together. Saved it. Came back the next date and opened MI Pro. The file was saved in the "Screen" folder. How do I open it to work on it some more? I tried left click, right click, double click, and about 10 other possibilities.

Thanks in advance!
Title: Re: Sigh... easy question
Post by: fluidium on July 22, 2011, 09:11:48 PM
Hi, in the screen builder window (where you first created your template) click on the file menu then open and your file should  be listed there for you to open and edit.

I think that procedure is right but I am at home right now so not 100% :-)
Title: Re: Sigh... easy question
Post by: mrmrva on July 22, 2011, 11:06:35 PM
Just learning this, managed to put something together. Saved it. Came back the next date and opened MI Pro. The file was saved in the "Screen" folder. How do I open it to work on it some more? I tried left click, right click, double click, and about 10 other possibilities.

Thanks in advance!

Since you are beginner you could watch tutorials on the link bellow (you need to register to see them.) The are basic walkthrough through Magic Info Pro.
http://www.performedia.com/staging/samsung/magicinfo/register.shtml
Title: Re: Sigh... easy question
Post by: klewless on July 25, 2011, 05:41:36 PM
Wow! The tutorials are just what I needed! Thank you so much for pointing me to them!
Title: Re: Sigh... easy question
Post by: mrmrva on July 25, 2011, 11:04:39 PM
Well it's really not much but at least something for a start.