DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: bertodj on December 01, 2009, 08:42:02 PM
-
Hello
I'd like to manipulate one application, running from my laptop, with a TSN-2 display. This application can control and display the status of several devices connected to my laptop via IP lan.
In my mind I am thinking of a regular VGA out of the laptop like any other external display, but are the drivers included to relay the "touch" data to the laptop. Would the "touch" data be relayed through USB?
Does anyone have networking examples using a touchscreen?
Thank you in advance.
-
Hello, I think the best way to do this is to create a web page that clicks to various hyperlinks. You can make Magicinfopro to use the URL and then make the Input Enable to On.
Does this help?
Bill
-
Are you talking about Samsung TSN-2 series Display Panel?