DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: bobdup on December 03, 2009, 11:02:49 AM
-
Hi All,
Well after a month now and all advises in this forum I *CENSORED* now an error message from pptview
This error pptview was not able to read memory at ..... blabla
It seam that i get this error since published screens with ppt files in stream mode
My screen is a bit heavy as I got
3 web areas
2 ppt areas
1 rss area
and some other text or picture
Have you encountred this ?
Thank's for you help
Bob
-
Well I've just updated the client and it seem to be more stable now I run 2503.0 now
So ... let see
Bob
-
Bad new it's the same ??? anyone can help ?
Thank's
Bob
-
Just to reactivate this post
Does anyone had the same problem ?
I'm realy stuck as manytime per day i got this error message and need to vnc all the monitors to close the error
Is their an alternative to the stream option ?
I just need to have the ppt updated each day
Bob
-
Hi Bobdup-do you have the error suppression option turned on on your screens?
You can find it server view/remote management/windows/system message -this should be set to on to suppress unwanted messages.
-
Bob, I understand your problem although you do not explain it well. You get the error all the time (even after you VNC the monitor and click on the appropriate button) and that is OK. But after you turn the screen off, it does it again? Of course, the issue here is with EWF - Disable it and then let the monitor run properly, VNC it, click to the button you want to click and then ENABLE EWF again, and that will be it!
The screen will accept yoru commands, but will ignore all history when it is switched off because EWF is ENABLED (and should stay like that anyhow). You only DISABLE it to configure things and then put it back to ENABLE again.
Can you do this and let me know?
Regards, Bill