DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: lauriercomputer on December 09, 2009, 03:29:19 PM

Title: Can't add time to a screen?
Post by: lauriercomputer on December 09, 2009, 03:29:19 PM
Hello,

I've set up a Screen to run a slideshow with about a dozen images (10 seconds each), now I'd like to add more and make the whole thing last longer, but I can't seem to add time to it... Right now, it runs for 2 minutes. If I try to change to "000230" for instance, it won't even let me type any digits after 0002!

What am I doing wrong?

Also, since I am *very* new at this, is there a better way of creating simple slideshows *in* MagicInfo? Should I just give up and use Adobe Flash instead? ;)

Thanks in advance!

Marty
Title: Re: Can't add time to a screen?
Post by: bobdup on December 09, 2009, 04:10:36 PM
Hi,

I had the same problem couple of weeks ago.

You need to change the duration on the background (0003 for 3 minutes) area before the office area
but you cannot enter seconds only minutes are alowed because you cannot shedule less than a minute

Bob
Title: Re: Can't add time to a screen?
Post by: lauriercomputer on December 09, 2009, 04:17:27 PM
Well son of a... GAH!

I've only been using this for a week, but I've already come up with a list of suggestions a mile long! :D

Thanks so much!