Help with Scheduler

• 1 Replies

Offline jenny

Help with Scheduler
« on: April 03, 2013, 09:37:42 PM »
I am trying to publish a document to USB to upload to a closed-circuit device. I have narrowed it down to figure out that I think somewhere in the Scheduler I am doing something wrong....
I have set up my .lfd, previewed, and published locally. Then I open scheduler and create a new event, drag the .lfd file in, and set it to repeat daily, all day and have no end date. I then publish to USB but when I take it to the device, it doesn't play and just starts up with the splash screen.
Any help is greatly appreciated, my deadline is approaching quick!

DIGITAL SIGNAGE HELP AND SUPPORT

Help with Scheduler
« on: April 03, 2013, 09:37:42 PM »

Offline jvigno

Re: Help with Scheduler
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 08:45:35 PM »
If you go to the device and use a USB keyboard / mouse it may not be currently set to load content from a USB drive.  You will need to set the options and possibly select the Screen file manually through the MagicInfo Client settings.

I am not speaking from experience as my setup is all handled remotely over our network - but that is the theory form what I understand assuming the rest was done correctly.  Usually if the spinning MagicInfo icon is just there its not loading your schedule - least that has always been my experience