Adding a Logo

• 3 Replies

Offline NancyB

Adding a Logo
« on: October 16, 2009, 02:48:40 AM »
I have a "text" box and I want to add a logo to it.. The logo is a PDF.  I have it in the library.  I can't get it to work.  Should I not be choosing "text" for that type of application? Should it be a different catagory type?  Web, text, image?  Not sure how to do that....
Thanks-

Nancy

Offline fluidium

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Adding a Logo
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 09:48:27 AM »
Hi, if it a logo I would convert it to a .jpg in an application like photoshop then insert it onto the page as an image-try to change the final image size to the size you will use on the screen in the photoshop application and the display will show it clearer because it does not have to rescale it..

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 06:24:21 AM »
Where do you want to add a logo? You can use a JPG as the previous member mentioned. If you want a PDF you need to load the Adobe reader on the screen. The problem with it though is space. Adobe Reader is big, and I do not use it. What I load onto the monitor, is PPT Viewer, K-Lite Codecs, Adobe Flash and that is it. Word, Excel and Adobe Reader take too much space and I do not use them.

Regards

Bill

Offline brimaty

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 05:39:44 PM »
Bill you really sem to know what your doing....I could so use some help creating FLASH, and stopping scrolling text from being so jittery.