Device - Custom Logo Update

• 3 Replies

Offline martin

« on: February 17, 2017, 12:55:22 PM »
Hi all,

recently we replaced our old signage system with new DB48E screens. Server is 4004 and running well.
Now I found an option inside the Device menu where I am not sure what this is about.

Device => Custom Logo Update

It is empty under Register & Publish and Applied Status and I cannot register anything, it´s saying "there is no available device".
What is this for?

My understanding is that here I could change the Samsung MagicInfo screen (the animation with the cubes) or is this something else?

DIGITAL SIGNAGE HELP AND SUPPORT

« on: February 17, 2017, 12:55:22 PM »

Offline Lsharp

• Super Guru
Re: Device - Custom Logo Update
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 03:40:23 PM »
If we could finally change the cubes that would be a life changer, running server 4002 here, but cant find the Custom logo update option on my end, keep us updated if you find anything  :P

Offline evoliddaw

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 10:45:52 PM »
Hi all,

recently we replaced our old signage system with new DB48E screens. Server is 4004 and running well.
Now I found an option inside the Device menu where I am not sure what this is about.

Device => Custom Logo Update

It is empty under Register & Publish and Applied Status and I cannot register anything, it´s saying "there is no available device".
What is this for?

My understanding is that here I could change the Samsung MagicInfo screen (the animation with the cubes) or is this something else?

DM48E here, same error (no available devices)

Offline martin

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »
On the other hand, is there any other chance to change the MagicInfo animation to some JPEG or SWF with one frame showing the company logo for example?

DIGITAL SIGNAGE HELP AND SUPPORT

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »